1. andriani
  2. Bimtek Optimalisasi Tim Pencegahan Kecurangan JKN di Rumah Sakit
  3. Thursday, 17 August 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email

Pada Modul iniAnda dapat berdiskusi mengenai Permenkes No 36/2015 tentang pencegahan kecurangan (Fraud) dalam program jaminan kesehatan pada sistem jaminan sosial nasional, baik mengenai instrumen kepatuhannya, pembentukan tim dan tupoksinya hingga pengalaman RS dalam membentuk tim dan menerapkan program pencegahan kecurangan di RS.

SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.Ottawa move in cleaning

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...tangkas88

Comment
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.18h18

Comment
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Ottawa fat freeze
Comment
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .Decorateur interieur

Comment
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..排油丸

Comment
SEO Accepted Answer
Votes

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... 123movies

Comment
rfh Accepted Answer
Votes

在丰胸的问题上可能很多女性还一味的盲目选择丰胸产品,其实任何事情都是有迹可循的粉嫩公主丰胸,有些妙招或者是技巧利用一下的话就可以更快的完成丰胸方法。丰胸也是不例外的,找到正确的方法,丰胸事半功倍丰胸食物

Comment

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options