1. puti
  2. Bimtek Optimalisasi Tim Pencegahan Kecurangan JKN di Rumah Sakit
  3. Tuesday, 11 July 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email

Pada topik ini Anda dapat berdiskusi tentang amanat Permenkes No. 36/ 2015 mengenai pencegahan fraud disektor kesehatan secara umum termasuk pembentukan tim pencegahan kecurangan JKN di RS dan pembahasan mengenai sanksi bagi pelaku fraud.

Votes

Letar du efter en bra bokföringsbyrå i stockholm? Kolla här: bokföringsbyrå stockholm. Få ett gratis prisförslag på hemsidan och välj rätt bokföringsbyrå i stockholm. Du får ett prisförslag snabbt och sänker förhoppningsvis dina kostnader

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Uisytda Accepted Answer
Votes

thanks for sharing! shell shockers

Comment
slope online Accepted Answer
Votes

Severe sanctions against perpetrators of fraudslopewould likely provide a deterrent effect and prevent fraud from occurring in the future.

Comment
ewf Accepted Answer
Votes

This post is extremely fascinating and informative. I appreciate the way in which you presented the information. It has a natural rhythm and is easy to comprehend. I believe a significant number of people will benefit from having access to this information. I also appreciate how you illustrated your arguments with visuals. They are extremely beneficial and facilitate comprehension. Overall, this is a superb article that I'm happy to have discovered. We appreciate your contribution. Continue posting. capybara clicker

Comment
Brobbegreare Accepted Answer
Votes

Each level in Haunt The Housewill bring many exciting and memorable moments.

Comment
sam Accepted Answer
Votes
Comment
sam Accepted Answer
Votes

VERY GOOD POST.

لعبة بادل

Comment
berger Accepted Answer
Votes

All around us, cons lurk. You can't possibly know what it's like until you've been there.geometry dash

Comment
Respomed Accepted Answer
Votes

Running games man runner 2048

Comment
tmanig Accepted Answer
Votes

Provide counseling and training among us io to hospital staff regarding work ethics, standard procedures, and the dangers of fraud.

Comment
among us Accepted Answer
Votes

Monitor the quality of among us services provided to patients and ensure that the medical action taken is necessary.

Comment
bloxd Accepted Answer
Votes

The team should bloxd io monitor financial transactions related to health services to detect suspicious patterns.

Comment
banban5 Accepted Answer
Votes

If you need further information about Garten Of Banban 5 the contents or details of Permenkes No. 36/2015, it is recommended to refer directly to authorized legal sources or related parties, such as the Ministry of Health or the National Social Security Administration in your country.

Comment
pizza Accepted Answer
Votes

The contents of such regulations pizza tower will relate to fraud prevention, detection and handling, and may also include sanctions or legal actions to be applied against perpetrators of fraud.

Comment
c Accepted Answer
Votes

These regulations may contain guidelines and steps only up that must be taken by health insurance program administrators, such as the Social Security Administration for Health (BPJS Kesehatan), to prevent and deal with fraud in the implementation of the national health insurance program.

Comment
Johan Liebert Accepted Answer
Votes
Votes

I recently had a tight deadline for a critical essay and I was really worried as to how I would get it done in time. Through a friend's recommendation, I decided to give myessaygeeks a chance and I'm glad I did. I applied the [url=https://globalhack.org/myessaygeeks-com/]discount code from myessaygeeks[/url] and got the paper on time. The quality of the paper was top-notch and I was really satisfied with the service.

Comment
Johan Liebert Accepted Answer
Votes

I recently had a tight deadline for a critical essay and I was really worried as to how I would get it done in time. Through a friend's recommendation, I decided to give myessaygeeks a chance and I'm glad I did. I applied the https://globalhack.org/myessaygeeks-com/">discount code from myessaygeeks and got the paper on time. The quality of the paper was top-notch and I was really satisfied with the service.

Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options